Jesus came to earth so that you and I would have life and have it more abundantly. What does abundant life look like for you? It varies for persons based on their experiences, culture, values, situation, etc. Abundant life includes:
This covenant ushers God's Holy Spirit into our hearts who begins to guard and guide our lives into the fullness of life that only He can offer. If we spend the time to talk with Him, and trust Him to provide for our every need, we will experience abundant life.
God the provider provides the resources we need to experience wellness.
Physical Wellness is achieved by :
- consuming a variety of whole foods
- consuming juices with no added sugar
- avoiding processed foods and drinks
- exercising regularly
- love others unconditionally
- allow Him to show us the positive in all situations and persons we encounter which will result in:
- joy unspeakable
- unexplainable peace
- comforting thoughts
- playing board games
- finding solutions to real life or fictional problems and puzzles
- designing, creating or improving objects or projects
- We connect with God daily through:
- Prayer (talking to and listening to God)
- Bible Study
- We meet with other Christians for:
- giving our time, talent and treasure to God's Kingdom
Our living, while more enjoyable when all elements of wellness are operating in peak condition, is facilitated by our economic health. In the era in which we live we are for the most part dependent on our finances to provide the necessary resources for life. Our free will gifts to God return to us in immeasurable amounts. We cannot out give God.
As communal beings comfort and peace with ourselves are never enough for us. There is always the longing to share our lives with others. We crave person to person sharing, touching, approval and communicating and are therefore constantly involved in some social encounter with others.
Our God loves us so much He was willing to send His Son to earth and a humiliating death on the cross so that we could live life beyond our wildest dream. Jesus gave His life. What are you willing to commit to Jesus as you share in this abundant life He assures us?
Share your commitment in comments below.